Aju mbaise is an Orthodox method of trimming down post-pregnancy fat by the Mbaise women when cooked with uda, uziza and ehuru. Aju mbaise for weightloss wasn’t sold in Mbaise those days because almost all the women of childbearing age knew the bush to get it from.
3 Types of Aju Mbaise
- Aju Mbaise for a flat tummy and weight loss (omugwo boost)
- Aju Mbaise for fertility boost ( mixed with nettle leaves, scent leaves, fertile roots and spices)
- Aju Mbaise for infections, menstrual irregularities and fibroid treatment ( mixed with soursop, fibroid roots, infection roots and red clover).
Who Can Use the Herbs?
Nursing mothers: These herbs are usually taken by women especially those who just put to bed. It helps to detoxify, cleanse and sanitise the stomach after delivery.
Women with big tummy who have given birth before.
Single ladies who want to slim down.
Importance of Aju Mbaise for weightloss:
This includes the extra health benefits of this wonder herb÷
- Flat tummy and weight loss: It’s used for overall weight loss and flattening the stomach especially after childbirth most achievable within 3- 4 weeks intensive planning.
- Bad blood removal: It gets rid of the stale and bad blood in the womb, the excess water and every post natal substances that may be left hence allowing the stomach to return to its normal size.
- Irregularity in menstruation: It also helps the woman’s cycle to normalize and ready for conception. Stops painful and scanty menstruation.
- For detoxification: A woman who just miscarried or had an abortion can take it too to clear off dead particles.
- Enhances fertility in women by cleansing unwanted dead cells. The fertility herb helps them to be vulnerable for pregnancy.
- Ovulation correction: It’s also used by those undergoing ovulation inconsistency and dilution of painful ovulation.
- Aju Mbaise for Fibroid tea shrinks Fibroid and tumors at early stage.
- It prevents mouth odour that comes out from inside the stomach.
- Prevents Fallopian tubal blockage.
- It nourishes the skin.
- It’s an anti diabetic, cancer, tumors, ovary cysts and malaria.
Preparation and cooking:
For the blended, put a teabag in a cup, add hot water, stir for 15 minutes, your tea is ready.
For the raw, wash the wrap with water, don’t loosen it up.
Put in a bigger pot
Pour about 2 litres of water enough to cover the Aju mbaise.
Add the cooking spices, don’t wash because they are in their edible form.
Cook for 30 minutes to bring out its golden colour.
Sieve the water in a cup to cool a bit. Drink.
Boil the complete pack for 5 days, or add fresh water and boil again, extract the water and store in a bottle refrigerate, just warn it whenever your about to drink it.
What you combine it with (optional)
- Meat pepper soup
- Yam pepper soup
- Lime or lemon juice in the tea cup.
For the tea: a cup in the morning before food and night after food.
For the raw, 1 big cup of tea cup in the morning before breakfast and in the night 2 hours after dinner.
Original Taste: Light – bitter or alkaline taste with a delicious aroma.
For effective result:
Drink it hot, not warm, not cold… Yes! for your tummy to feel it’s hotness.
For best one-month diet plan, a pack is OK.
For the raw, use 1 one Aju with the spices for 5 days, making it 5 wraps in a month and you will be amazed at your new size.
Eat a balanced diet and exercise too, don’t go and be eating for 3.
The tea pack is more effective as everything is bended for quicker absorption and lasts more than 2 years.
For the raw ones, keep in a cool dry place, avoid water, avoid sun, ants and Lasts more than 6 months.
Side effects to keep in mind:
- Over dosage causes light- headedness.
- Drinking too much while on exclusive breastfeeding slims down the baby and causes drowsiness.
- Recommended for mothers whose babies are taking solids and milk.
- If you’re on exclusive or if your baby becomes too light, stop till after breastfeeding.
- It suppresses hunger, try eating if your nursing a child.
- The fertility mixture boost conception too fast.
- For women yet to give birth, drink 2 cups daily and stop after a month (1 tea cup morning and night) to avoid urgent menstruation.
- Not to be taken by pregnant women.