There are ways we can creatively make some Nigerian foods as swallow meal for babies and they can eat with either Ewedu or Okra soup.
Do you know you can make Brown rice, semovita, amala, Potatoes and even brown Pap? Remember, babies can begin to take swallows from 6 months.
METHODS TO PREPARE NIGERIAN SWALLOW FOOD FOR BABIES
- Place a pot on heat and pour in 1 cup of water to boil
- Dissolve 2 spoons of any of the above mentioned in some cold water to dissolve the lumps
- Pour the dissolved powder of choice of any of the (semovita, Elubo, brown pap, ripe plantain or Ground rice) into the boiling water and stir immediately
- Add some of the remaining powder to thicken it a bit.
- Cover under low heat to cook for 2 minutes.
- Scoop out and serve in bits with delicious Baby’s Okra soup or Ewedu soup.
Your comments and feedback are always appreciated. Kindly share the writes with your social media contacts. Remember to like our page on Facebook and follow us on twitter or send us a picture when you try any of the Nigerian baby food recipes via mail firstname.lastname@example.org